Thursday, August 27, 2015

Introduction

Hi!

My name is Laura Kapaun and this is my second year teaching at Pingree-Buchanan. I graduated from Valley City State University with a degree in Elementary Education and a minor in Library Science and endorsements in ELL and Kindergarten and a Title 1 credential. In my spare time, I like to watch my brother play football at the University of Jamestown, watch TV, read, and spend time with my family. Please make sure to take a look at the blog to see what we've been doing in our classroom and look at the schedule when setting up appointments for your child. Please avoid taking your child out during Math and Reading. Any questions, please be sure to let me know! I am looking forward to getting to know you and your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment